TKR-X™ CZ PURLIN ROLL FORMING LINE
More than the next Generation - It's the next Level in Purlin Rollforming!
ASC’s innovative design of the all-new TKR-X ™ Rollformer offers the highest level of Flexibility in the purlin market worldwide! Manual, Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic - ASC Customers are able to pick the level of automation they need today and tomorrow!
The TKR-X ™ Modular Punch Press uses a combination of 4-Post and CEE-Frame Die Sets to guarantee highest throughput speeds. All servo-adjustable Cee-Frames automatically move IN & OUT to position the Punch in the desired location on the web.
The new Modular Construction System of the TKR-X ™ Rollformer makes it possible to add the following steps of automation:
1) AUTO-ASSIST: Automatic Change Over C/Z and Web & Flange
2) AUTO GAUGE: Automatic Set Up Drive Rolls and Fixtures
3) FULL AUTO: Automatic Fixture Set Up and automatic Eave Strut Set Up
The valuable Eave Strut Feature (up to 5:12 Pitch) is now included on all TKR-X ™ Rollformer.
ASC Customers can also expand their Product Portfolio and enter new Markets by adding the new S-WEB (min 3") and XL-WEB (max 24") option.
ASC's patented CZ Stacking System offers the fastest cycle times, handles the full range of Cee, U and Zee purlin for up to 16" or 24" Web Width Parts. The fully automated Stacker can easily be added to any new or existing Purlin Roll Forming Line.
In addition we also offer fully automated Coil Handling Systems, Coil Conditioning Units, Live Video Monitoring, EWON Remote Support and much more.
-10K, 20K or 30K Single or Double Arm Drag Brake Uncoiler with Nip Arm
-Rotating or non-rotating Coil Car (Optional)
-Turnstile with 3 or 4 Arms (Optional)
-Auto Coil-Feed for hand-off operation and faster coil changes (Optional)
- Fully Automated Coil Loading/Unloading (Optional)
- Standard Speed: Direct Feed from Drag Brake Uncoiler with AC Feeder (no Pit required), Straightener
- High Speed: Feeder Tower, Pit Transfer Table and High Speed Servo Feeder with Straightener, up to 265 FPM (Pit required)
- Flexible Set-up with unlimited Punch Stations
- Automatic or Manual adjustable Cee-Frames allowing highest Flexibility in Punch-Positioning on the Web
- 4 Post-Die Sets for Standard Punch Patterns
- Partial cut-off die for shorter part length (optional)
- Material Thickness Detection (Optional)
- Inkjet Part Marking (Optional)
- Durable, electrically controlled, belt-over-pan conveyor for transferring cut-to-length sheets to the roll former.
- Length depending on maximum part length
- Optional Sectional Conveyor with Diverter System and Catch Table for Flat Sheet Production
- Rollformer center justified with parallel flow tooling design
- Eave Strut Feature up to 5:12 Pitch included on all TKR-X Rollformers
- TKR-X allows easy upgrade of Automation at a later date
- Standard Web Size: 4 - 16"
- S-Web Option: Min 3" (75mm) Web Width
- XL-Web Option: Max. 24" (61cm) Web Width
OPTION 1) AUTO-ASSIST:
- Automatic Change Over C/Z. Inboard Knuckles and Fixtures rotate 180 degrees
- Automatic Change of Web, Flange and Lip Size.
OPTION 2) AUTO GAUGE:
- Automatic Drive Roll Set Up
OPTION 3) FULL AUTO:
- Automatic Fixture Set Up
- Automatic Eave Strut Set Up
- Material Thickness Detection
- Part Progression Monitoring in Rollformer to avoid double sheeting
- Multiple 15" Touchscreen Controller for Punching Unit and Rollformer Set
- PLC - Allen Bradley Compact Logix
- FTP and/or USB Upload/Download of work orders, cut lists, machine settings & data logs via csv.format
- Data Logging: (.csv): Production data, Coil use data, System status data, Operator changes and more
- Part Library and visual Punch Die Graphics
- Flat Part Simulation to pre-check Punch Pattern
- Intele-Stick: 4 position Joystick to perform the majority in manual tasks needed for machine operation
- KPI - Customized Key Performance Indicator Screen
- EWON Remote Access & Support (optional)
- ZEBRA Coil/Bundle Tag Printer & Scanner (optional)
- CZ Purlin Stacker (Patent No 10,196,218 B2)
- Multi-Zone Staging Conveyors
- Live Video Monitoring with Remote Access
- Post-Cut Shear incl. window die inserts for feed-to-stop or flying post-cut operation
- Mechanical Press for High Speed Post-Cut Operation
- Inkjet Part Marking