The TKR-X™ Purlin Rollforming Line is more than the next Generation - It's the next Level in Purlin Rollforming.
ASC’s innovative design of the all-new TKR-X ™ Rollformer offers the highest level of Flexibility in the purlin market worldwide! Manual, Semi-Automatic or Fully Automatic - ASC Customers are able to pick the level of automation they need today and tomorrow!
The new Modular Construction System of the TKR-X ™ Rollformer makes it possible to add the following steps of automation:
1) AUTO-ASSIST: Automatic Change Over C/Z and Web & Flange
2) AUTO GAUGE: Automatic Set Up Drive Rolls and Fixtures
3) FULL AUTO: Automatic Fixture Set Up and automatic Eave Strut Set Up
The valuable Eave Strut Feature (up to 5:12 Pitch) is now included on all TKR-X ™ Rollformer.
In addition ASC Customers can now expand their Product Portfolio and enter new Markets by adding the new S-WEB (min 3" Web) and XL-WEB (max 24") option.
-10K - 30K Single or Double Arm Drag Brake Uncoiler with Nip Arm
-Rotating or non-rotating Coil Car (Optional)
-Turnstile with 3 or 4 Arms (Optional)
-Auto Coil-Feed for hand-off operation and faster coil changes (Optional)
- Fully Automated Coil Loading/Unloading (Optional)
- Standard Speed: Direct Feed from Drag Brake Uncoiler with AC Feeder (no Pit required), Straightener
- High Speed: Feeder Tower, Pit Transfer Table and High Speed Servo Feeder with Straightener, up to 265 FPM (Pit required)
- Flexible Set-up with unlimited Punch Stations
- Automatic or Manual adjustable Cee-Frames allowing highest Flexibility in Punch-Positioning on the Web
- 4 Post-Die Sets for Standard Punch Patterns
- Partial cut-off die for shorter part length (optional)
- Material Thickness Detection (Optional)
- Inkjet Part Marking (Optional)
- Durable, electrically controlled, belt-over-pan conveyor for transferring cut-to-length sheets to the roll former.
- Length depending on maximum part length
- Optional Sectional Conveyor with Diverter System and Catch Table for Flat Sheet Production
- Rollformer center justified with parallel flow tooling design
- Eave Strut Feature up to 5:12 Pitch included on all TKR-X Rollformers
- TKR-X allows easy upgrade of Automation at a later date
- Standard Web Size: 4 - 16"
- S-Web Option: Min 3" (75mm) Web Width
- XL-Web Option: Max. 24" (61cm) Web Width
OPTION 1) AUTO-ASSIST:
- Automatic Change Over C/Z. Inboard Knuckles and Fixtures rotate 180 degrees
- Automatic Change of Web, Flange and Lip Size.
OPTION 2) AUTO GAUGE:
- Automatic Drive Roll Set Up
OPTION 3) FULL AUTO:
- Automatic Fixture Set Up
- Automatic Eave Strut Set Up
- Material Thickness Detection
- Part Progression Monitoring in Rollformer to avoid double sheeting
- Multiple 15" Touchscreen Controller for Punching Unit and Rollformer Set
- PLC - Allen Bradley Compact Logix
- FTP and/or USB Upload/Download of work orders, cut lists, machine settings & data logs via csv.format
- Data Logging: (.csv): Production data, Coil use data, System status data, Operator changes and more
- Part Library and visual Punch Die Graphics
- Flat Part Simulation to pre-check Punch Pattern
- Intele-Stick: 4 position Joystick to perform the majority in manual tasks needed for machine operation
- KPI - Customized Key Performance Indicator Screen
- EWON Remote Access & Support (optional)
- ZEBRA Coil/Bundle Tag Printer & Scanner (optional)
- CZ Purlin Stacker (Patent No 10,196,218 B2)
- Multi-Zone Staging Conveyors
- Live Video Monitoring with Remote Access
- Post-Cut Shear incl. window die inserts for feed-to-stop or flying post-cut operation
- Mechanical Press for High Speed Post-Cut Operation
- Inkjet Part Marking