ASC designs and manufactures complete Duplex Rollforming Lines for Discontinuous and Continuous insulated sandwich panel lines.
Our customers offer energy efficient and high quality insulated panels with PUR Polyurethane or Mineral Wool for architectural, commercial, industrial and cold storage applications.
We supply the complete front end equipment including uncoiler, coil car, feeder, slitter, scrap chopper, PVC film applicator, mesa forming/ribbing stations and variable width duplex rollformer.
All of our lines are controlled through ASC touchscreen controller and for continuous lines can easily be integrated in the main control station of your laminator.
ASC works closely with the Foaming machine and Double Belt manufacturer of your choice to ensure a smooth and trouble free start up of your line.
We also offer custom designed cooling rack solutions, vacuum Pick-N-Place stackers and packaging machines to make your line complete.
Take a look at some of our projects down below and contact us if you have any questions.
DUPLEX ROLLFORMING LINES
FEATURES & OPTIONS
Heavy-duty coil-handling equipment including:
- Single- and Double-arm uncoiler
available as over and under-feed
- Non-rotating and rotating coil cars
- Optional hands-free coil thread up
Front end equipment including:
- Straigthener/Feeder station
- PVC Film Applicator (optional)
- Slitter Pass and Scrap Shopper (optional)
- Hydraulic Cut-off shear for discontinuous lines
Duplex Roll Former including:
- Mesa Forming pass / Ribbing Station for 1 - 4 profiles
- Heavy-duty cast stands, shafts and 4150 Annealed or D2 tooling
- 3- or 4 Axis variable width adjustment for panel width of 6-48"
- Chain driven with over-running clutch to match laminator speed in continuous lines
- Custom designed Cooling Rack solutions
- Optional Vacuum Pick N'Place Stackers
- Optional Part marking options
- Optional packaging machines