ROLLFORMING LINES FOR CHANNEL, STRUTS & CUSTOM SHAPES
With more than 70 years of experience, ASC is your choice for MEDIUM GAUGE Rollforming Lines.
ASC offers a variety of Feed-to-Stop and Flying Cut-Off Rollforming Lines with optional Pre- or Post-Punching. These lines are designed to produce U-, Hat-channels, Base Angles, Struts and other custom profiles with a material thickness range from 12 - 18 Gauge.
ASC has the equipment, experience and design to provide you with the right equipment to meet and exceed your needs. All at a competitive price and made in Spokane, WA!
MEDIUM GAUGE LINES
Features & Options:
- Drag Brake or powered Pay-off Uncoiler
- Optional Non-rotating and rotating coil cars
- Material thickness up to 12 Gauge available
(Custom Gauge range available upon request)
- Optional Feeder Straightener (speed and gauge dependent)
- Single or Multiple Profile set-up
- Hard Chromed Tooling or D2 Tooling for U-Channel, Hat Channel, Struts and other custom profiles
- Split Spacer change over for multiple profile widt or variable Width Rollformer with Telescoping Shafts for ultimate flexibility
- Optional Side Transfer for Rollformer for multiple parallel tooling sets
- Heavy-duty cast stands for thicker materials
- Chain or Gear Drive System available (speed and gauge dependent)
- Pre-Cut or Post-Cut with Hydraulic Window Die Cut-Off
- Optional Hydraulic Pre-Punching Unit
- Feed-to-Stop or Flying Cutoff depending on through-put requirements
- Optional Rotary-Punching
- Optional Part marking
- ASC Touchscreen Controller with optional E-WON Remote Access