CZ PURLIN LINES FOR GROUND AND ROOF MOUNTED SOLAR RACKING SYSTEMS
With more than 70 years of experience, ASC is your choice for CZ PURLIN Rollforming Equipment.
ASC's MARK I/II and TKR Purlin Line are the industry's best value in semi-automatic and full-automatic purlin rollforming systems.
Both Lines are capable of producing the full industry range of Cee, Zee, U, and Angle shapes which are used for Ground and Roof mounted Solar Racking Systems, Solar Carports and custom designed solar structures.
The MARK I/II and TKR-X feature a modular hydraulic punching unit that can be customized to meet the highest throughput requirements. And changeover times of 2 to 5 minutes bring a new level of flexibility, quality, productivity and affordability to cold formed framing to the Solar Industry.
The following slide show will give you a brief overview of a variety of ASC Purlin Rollforming Lines. For more detailed information about our Purlin Lines and Purlin Stackers please click here.
ASC PURLIN LINES:
OPTIONS & FEATURES
- Heavy-duty coil-handling equipment (10,000-lb to 50,000-lb capacity)
- Single- or Double-arm Drag Brake Uncoiler
- Non-rotating and rotating coil cars as option available
- Heavy-duty Feeder Straightener with optional peeler table
- Modular punching unit with manual or servo adjustable punch die positioning
- Optional Mechanical Press
- Optional partial cut-off die for shorter part length
- Part marking options available
- Rollformer with patented parallel flow tooling design
- Heavy-duty cast stands
- Through-hardened D2 Tool Steel on all work rolls
- Fast changeover from Cee to Zee, with no tools
- Infinitely variable flange and web dimensions
- Rollformer auto-gauge adjustment for precision tool gauging adjustment and faster changeover times available as option
- Optional Eave Struts or Sigma Section forming
- Optional patented C/Z Purlin Stacker with side transfer