FOR ROOF AND FLOOR STEEL DECK
With more than 70 years of experience, ASC is your choice for Roof and Floor Deck Rollforming Machinery.
Whether you're after a Feed-to-Stop Post-Cut Rollforming Line or a state-of-the-art High-Speed Flying Deck Line, ASC has the Roll Forming Equipment, experience and design to provide you with the right equipment to meet and exceed your needs.
All of our equipment comes at a very competitive price and are made in Spokane,WA!
The following slide show will give you a brief overview of a variety of ASC Roof and Floor Deck Line projects.
ROOF & FLOOR DECK LINES
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Heavy-duty coil-handling equipment (10,000-lb to 50,000-lb capacity)
- Single- and Double-Arm Uncoiler
- Heavy-duty Feeder Straightener with over-running clutch for ease of thread up
- Numerous profiles available, from Roof Deck to Composite Floor Deck
- Roll Former with Heavy-duty cast stands, shafts and tooling
- Gear drive train with chain drive available (speed and gauge dependent)
- Hydraulic presses with Feed-to-Stop or Rack & Pinion flying cutoff
- Mechanical presses up to 150 TONS with Rack & Pinion flying cutoff
- Embossing assemblies
- Venting and hangar tab tooling
- State-of-the-art tooling design with progressive flow for the ultimate in flexibility for overbend control. ASC also supplies complete sets of Decking tooling for customers' existing roll formers.
- Optional Drop Stackers (low and high speed)
- Optional Side Transfer/Staging Conveyors
(optional uncoiler base, lateral travel)
- Optional Non-rotating and rotating coil cars
- Optional Part marking options
- Rollformer auto-gauge adjustment for precision tool gauging adjustment and faster changeover times available as option