FOR ROOF AND FLOOR STEEL DECK
With more than 70 years of experience, ASC is your choice for Roof and Floor Deck Rollforming Equipment.
Whether you're after a Feed-to-Stop Post-Cut Rollforming Line or a state-of-the-art High-Speed Flying Deck Line, ASC has the equipment, experience and design to provide you with the right equipment to meet and exceed your needs.
All of our equipment comes at a very competitive price and are made in Spokane,WA!
The following slide show will give you a brief overview of a variety of ASC Roof and Floor Deck Line projects.
ROOF & FLOOR DECK LINES
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Heavy-duty coil-handling equipment (10,000-lb to 50,000-lb capacity)
- Single- and Double-Arm Uncoiler
- Heavy-duty Feeder Straightener with over-running clutch for ease of thread up
- Numerous profiles available, from Roof Deck to Composite Floor Deck
- Roll Former with Heavy-duty cast stands, shafts and tooling
- Gear drive train with chain drive available (speed and gauge dependent)
- Hydraulic presses with Feed-to-Stop or Rack & Pinion flying cutoff
- Mechanical presses up to 150 TONS with Rack & Pinion flying cutoff
- Embossing assemblies
- Venting and hangar tab tooling
- State-of-the-art tooling design with progressive flow for the ultimate in flexibility for overbend control. ASC also supplies complete sets of Decking tooling for customers' existing roll formers.
- Optional Drop Stackers (low and high speed)
- Optional Side Transfer/Staging Conveyors
(optional uncoiler base, lateral travel)
- Optional Non-rotating and rotating coil cars
- Optional Part marking options
- Rollformer auto-gauge adjustment for precision tool gauging adjustment and faster changeover times available as option