GARAGE & ROLL UP DOORS - SINGLE SKIN & INSULATED
GARAGE DOOR & ROLL-UP DOOR LINES
ASC designs and manufactures Coil Handling and Rollforming Machinery for continuous and discontinuous Garage Door Lines.
We also offer Rollforming Lines for Roll-up Door Panel, Door Track and Bottom Bars. In addition we supply seaming stations and drum roll-up systems.
All of our equipment features ASC's legendary built-in-America quality and provides the industry with flexibility and the best value in rollforming and accessory equipment.
Designed with our customers' needs in mind, we work with the customer to find solutions and provide the best equipment necessary to produce high-quality parts at a competitive price.
PICTURE GALLERY - DOOR LINES
ASC supplies the following pieces of Equipment to the Garage Door & Roll-Up Door Industry:
- Rollforming Lines for Sectional Door Panels for Residential and Commercial applications.
- Strut and Track Lines
- Variable Width Rollformer for Foam Panel sections (continuous and discontinuous)
- Rollformer with automatic multiples Axis-Adjustment for different panel heights and width.
- Custom Bottom bar Line with in-line Seal Insertion
- Uncoilers, Coil Cars, and Upenders (10,000-50,000-lb. capacity)
- Self-piercing Stile riveting systems
- Roller Die Tooling for new and existing equipment
- Backer plate insertion systems for insulated door sections
- Roll-up door section seamers and drum roll-up systems
- Pick and Place systems (vacuum and magnetic)
- Punching systems
- Position systems for draw press applications
- In-line Astragal insertion systems
If you have any questions or need more detailed information please contact us.
Your Regional Sales Manager will be happy to discuss all available options to shape your success!