GARAGE DOOR LINES
ROLLFORMING LINES FOR SINGLE SKIN & INSULATED DOORS
ASC designs and manufactures Coil Handling and Rollforming Machinery for continuous and discontinuous Garage Door Lines.
Multiple Panel width can be achieved by manually changing Split Spacers or by choosing one of our fully automated Variable Width Rollformer with Teleskoping Shafts. Automated changers are done in under 2 minutes.
All of our equipment features ASC's legendary built-in-America quality and provides the industry with flexibility and the best value in rollforming and accessory equipment.
Designed with our customers' needs in mind, we work with the customer to find solutions and provide the best equipment necessary to produce high-quality parts at a competitive price.
PICTURE GALLERY - DOOR LINES
ASC supplies the following pieces of Equipment to the Garage Door Industry:
- Rollforming Lines for Sectional Door Panels for Residential and Commercial applications.
- Strut and Track Lines
- Variable Width Rollformer for Foam Panel sections (continuous and discontinuous)
- Rollformer with automatic multiples Axis-Adjustment for different panel heights and width.
- Custom Bottom Bar Line with in-line Astragal insertion systems
- Uncoilers, Coil Cars, and Upenders (10,000-50,000-lb. capacity)
- Self-piercing Stile riveting systems
- Roller Die Tooling for new and existing equipment
- Backer plate insertion systems for insulated door sections
If you have any questions or need more detailed information please contact us.
Your Regional Sales Manager will be happy to discuss all available options to shape your success!