BY ASC MACHINE TOOLS
ASC is a vertically integrated machinery design and manufacturing company and performs virtually all steps of the manufacturing process. Its primary business is providing equipment for the steel construction industry and the two-piece food and beverage can industry.
In addition ASC supplies custom designed metal-forming equipment to other industries such as solar, rail road, lighting, stamping, HVAC heating and air-conditioning, garage door. Most of these custom rollforming lines produce shapes that have never been rollformed before!
This is where ASC's 70 years of experience in tooling design and manufacturing of custom designed world-class rollforming lines make the difference!
Join the hundreds of satisfied ASC customers by adding a custom designed ASC rollforming line to your operations.
Here are some of the Features & Options we use on our custom designed rollforming lines:
- Single and Double Arm Uncoilers, Drag Brake or powered pay-off
- Uncoiler capacity of up to 50,000lb
- Modular Punching Units for up to 1-1/4" material thickness
- Inhouse manufactured 4-Post Die Sets
- Custom designed 2- or 4 Post C-Frames (manually or servo positioned)
- Hydraulic or Mechanical Pre- and Post-cut Shears
- Heavy Duty Rollformers with up to 30 Passes
- Gearbox or Chain Drive system depending on application
- Cast Rollformer Stands in various sizes for up to 3/8"material
- 4150 Annealed or D2 Roller Die Tooling
- Precision Ground Shafts
- Custom stacking and side transfer systems
...and much much more!
Our custom designed rollforming lines produce a wide range of different products:
- Running Boards for Rail Cars
- Floor Planks / Steel Scaffolding for Trucks, Trailer and Rail Cars
- Heavy Duty Angles up to 3/8" Material Thickness
- HVAC OBD Opposed Blade Damper and Grille
- Metal Lawn & Garden Edging
- Bottom Bar for Garage Doors with Inline Seal Insertion
- Strut Rollforming Lines for multiple Profiles (with/without punching)
- Hat and U-Channels up to 2ga Material Thickness
- Custom Trim Shapes for the Metal Building Industry
...and much more!
If you would like to discuss your custom project please don't hesitate to contact us. Your Regional Sales Manager will be happy to discuss all available options to shape your success!