ROTATING & NON-ROTATING
Features & Options
- Rotating or Non-Rotating
- Enhanced safety when loading coils
- Raised or flush track design to suit plant requirements
- Hydraulic actuation
- Rack and Pinion stabilizers for jumbo coils
- Optional onboard coil weighing systems with remote DRO
- CE, OSHA, CSA, UL, and NFPA compliance is available
ASC offers rotating and non-rotating Coil Cars with capacities starting at 10,000# (4.5MT) up to 50,000# (18MT), ASC coil cars are designed to safely and effiently transfer and load coils as part of an integrated coil-handling system.
Rotating models are available with an independent rotating platen that allows the operator to ensure the coil wrap direction is properly oriented on the mandrel, and is predominately used in dual-uncoiler systems.
Non-rotating models are also available and are common with a single-uncoiler system.