THE SELECT SERIES
A PERFECT BALANCE OF
FLEXIBILITY - DURABILITY - PRODUCTIVITY
ASC's Select Series™ lines are designed for customers with increased production needs and offered with speeds from 150 FPM up to 250 FPM.
With a design inspired by our workhorse Classic Series™ equipment, ASC Select Series™ panel lines provide an upgrade over competitive mid-level equipment.
SELECT SERIES - PRE-CUT
The Select Series™ offers additional features as for example subplated Tooling, Double Arm Uncoiler, flying Die Shears and more to improve throughput and efficiency, all at a reduced cost.
Step up into a Select Series™ line and experience the production of higher-end equipment at a value price.
SELECT SERIES - FLYING POST-CUT
Features & Options:
- Line Speeds of 150, 200 and 250 FPM available
- Flexible setup options: Single or Dual Height, or subplated design
- Heavy-duty hydraulic pre-cut or post-cut
- Feed-to-stop or flying die for higher throughput
- Rollformer with Heavy Duty Cast Stands and tapered Roller Bearings on Drive Side
- Optional ASC Brake & Hump® Front End with punching and notching capability
- Maxel, 4150 Annealed or D2 roller die tooling on up to 6-in diameter precision shafts
- Absolute measurement on micrometer dial adjustments
- Powered hydraulic Single or Double Arm Uncoiler with wedge expansion and optional coil car
- OSHA compliant safety guarding!
- Optional Magnetic or Roller Drop Stacker
The ASC 10" Multi-Batch Touchscreen controller comes standard with the following options:
1) Intele-Key: Numeric Keypad to simplify input of length
2) Intele-Edit: Tool keypad allowing copy/paste, move up/down to edit a cut list
3) Intele-Stick: 4 position joystick to perform the majority in manual tasks need for machine operation
4) Intele-Coil: Coil calculator to estimate the weight or linear footage of a coil
5) USB Data Transfer via USB-Stick to import/Export work orders, cut lists, machine settings & data logs to csv-files
6) FTP Up/Download, Access to Production Data & Coil Consumption.
7) KPI - Key Performance Indicator Screen
8) Remote Access capability for fast Technical Support (optional, Internet connection required)
- Optional Upgrade to 15" Touchscreen
Most common profiles for the Select Series™:
- AG Panel
- R/PBR Panel
- 1/4", 1/2" & 7/8" Corrugated
- 1.5 x 7.2 Panel / HR36
- Standing seam
- PC 216 and TS 324
- Soffit Panel
- Lap Siding
- Shed Siding
- B-Deck / Box Rib
- Metal decking
... and many more!
Are you looking for a new Panel Stacker, Uncoiler, Upender or other accessories then please click here
What's the right rollforming line for me? Single Height, Dual Height or Subplated? Pre-Cut or Post-Cut?