UP TO 400 FPM - MADE IN USA
An industry workhorse for over 60 years, ASC Classic Series™ rollforming equipment is designed for customers who require world-class durability and flexibility with no compromises.
The Classic Series is built for long life with heavy-duty cast stands, oversized alloy steel shafts, and an all-welded machined steel base. With three tooling stand designs available, the Classic Series is capable of forming materials from 29-gauge through ¼-in thick.
250 FPM Flying Hydraulic Shear (Post-Cut)
200 FPM Brake & Hump
(Pre-Cut with/without notching)
The Line Speeds of the Classic Series depend on the application and start at 150 FPM and go up to 400 PM utilizing our Mechanical Underdriven Post-Cut Press.
Join the hundreds of satisfied ASC customers by adding a Classic Series rollforming line to your operations.
400 FPM Mechanical Press (Post-Cut)
Features & Options:
- Line Speeds of up to 400 FPM available
- Flexible setup options: Single or Dual Height, or sub-plated
- Pre-cut or post-cut operation using ASC Brake & Hump® or flying die
- Heavy-Duty Cast Keyed Stands with Needle Bearings (Drive Side)
- Absolute measurement on micrometer dial adjustments
- Up to 3/8-in steel capacity on No. 7 stands
- Up to 65-in mill tooling space on No. 7 stands
- 4150 Annealed or D2 roller die tooling on up to 6-in dia. precision shafts
- Heavy-duty hydraulic or mechanical pre-cut or post-cut shears
- Punching and notching capability
- OSHA compliant safety guarding!
- Powered hydraulic Single or Double Arm uncoiler with wedge expansion and optional coil car
Diverse profile capability:
- All Roof and Siding panel profiles
- Standing seam, including architectural designs
- Metal decking
- Grain bin components
- Garage door panels
- Custom shapes
- ASC Touchscreen Controller with Up/Load Download, Remote Access, KPI-Key Performance Indicator Screen and many more valuable features.
Are you looking for a new Panel Stacker, Uncoiler, Upender or other accessories then please click here
What's the right rollforming line for me? Single Height, Dual Height or Subplated? Pre-Cut or Post-Cut? Read more