ASC TECHNOFOLD ®
TECHNOFOLD 64L (21ft, max 18 ga mild steel)
Built to withstand the rigors of daily trim shop operations, ASC TechnoFold® Trim Folders feature heavy-duty weldments, hinges, and hydraulics. The box-frame design reduces torsion more than the torsion bars used by industry competition.
The included programmable ASC touchscreen controller automatically adjusts for all four axes and has a large memory capacity. With options like an adjustable rail-mounted hemming head and slitter, the ASC TechnoFold® offers additional versatility.
ASC also offers the TechnoFold® also with an optional AMS Pathfinder Controller including SmartPath auto-sequencing, Profile sketching and more.
TECHNOFOLD 85M (28ft, max 14 ga mild steel)
Provide your customers with the highest-quality trim shapes by building your trim shop around an ASC TechnoFold® Trim Folder.
- Available in folding lengths of 10'6", 14'10", 21' and 28'
- 18-gauge or 14-gauge capacity (mild steel)
- High strength steel Clamping Beam
- Auto back-gauging option with control of all positioning fingers
- Precision encoder positioning ensures bending accuracy and repeatability
- One hydraulic cylinder per c-frame to distribute forces evenly across part length
- Box-frame design to reduce frame torsion
- 50% to 100% heavier than competing trim folders, limits deflection to improve part tolerances
- AUTO-Cycle function available to increase production
- Programmable open height for maximum throughput
- Unique fixed-displacement pump with electronic variable speed drive provides metered pump flow upon demand for optimum operating efficiency and low noise
- Low pressure (1500psi or less) system provides longer component life and minimizes leaks associated with high pressure systems
- 1 or 2 person (selectable) foot pedal-actuated clamping and apron controls
- ASC Touchscreen Controller
- Part library with100-profile capacity, 15 bends per profile, controls all (4) axes (back gauge, ram, apron, bend allowance)
AMS PATHFINDER Controller
Enhanced SmartPath™ Automatic Sequencing, Profile sketching, profile library and more.
with power driven
with power driven