STRAIGHTENER / BENDER
ASC manufactures a wide range of straighteners to suit virtually all applications. These units remove coil set and feed material into secondary operations such as slitting, cut to length, punching or forming. ASC designs these units for easy operation and adjustment to handle a variety of coil conditions and materials.
Depending on the application, units are available in three, five, six or seven roll configurations. The straightener power options include variable speed, closed loop servo or hydraulic motors. ASC machines can achieve straightening and positioning speeds of up to 400 fpm (120 mpm).
Straightener units support material widths from 12” (305 mm) to 72” (1828 mm) and thicknesses from as low as .010” (.25mm) up to a heavy gauge of .250” (6.35mm).
ASC supplies these units as stand-alone with all controls or integrated into a complete processing line. No matter what the application, ASC has a Straightener to do the job.
Options & Features:
- Removes coil set for improved performance and quality
- Supports a variety of coils widths and gauges
- Variey of roll configurations are available to match production requirements
- Variable speed, closed loop servo or hydraulic motors
- Supplied as stand-alone or integrated