WALL PANEL LINES
ASC Machine Tools designs and manufactures coil-fed and sheet-fed Sidewall Rollforming Lines for the Grain Bin Industry.
Our fully automated modular punching units and heavy duty rollformer produce corrugated Wall Panels with a material thickness of up to 5 Gauge!
The product gallery down below will give you a first glance of ASC's inhouse design and manufacturing capabilities.
And if you have any questions or would like to discuss your specific project please don't hesitate to contact us. Our Regional Sales Managers will be happy to discuss all available options to shape your success!
SIDEWALL ROLLFORMING LINE
FOR GRAIN BINS AND HOPPER BINS
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- Roll Former from 20 gauge up to 5-gauge capacity
- D2 Roller Die Tooling
- Run from coil or pre-cut blanks fed via vacuum de-stacker
- Post-cut setup standard with pre-cut option to minimize scrap
- Choose 4-in or 2 2/3-in corrugation pitch
- Post-punch setup using Convex and Concave punch buttons to minimize hole distortion and movement
- Modular hydraulic punching systems require no special foundation, increase throughput, and improve tool life and less maintenance and downtime than mechanical processes
- Mechanical punching systems also available
- Unique punch and button car setup for fast changeover between gauges and hole sizes
- Panel curving systems available
PANEL CURVING EQUIPMENT
ASC also offers stand alone wall panel curver which can either be used offline or inline with the rollforming line.