ASC Machine Tools is specialized in light, medium and heavy gauge Stiffener Lines for the Grain Bin Industry.
Our Stiffener lines can be quipped with a pre- or post-punch systems depending on material specification, customer specific installation and throughput requirements.
ASC's heavy-duty Classic Series Rollformer, the inhouse designed D2 Tooling and the rugged hydraulic Post-Cut Shear guarantee to minimize flare for material thickness of up to 2 Gauge.
The product gallery down below will give you a first glance of ASC's inhouse design and manufacturing capabilities.
And if you have any questions or would like to discuss your specific project please don't hesitate to contact us. Our Regional Sales Managers will be happy to discuss all available options to shape your success!
STIFFENER ROLLFORMING LINE
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- Roll Former max capacity 2 gauge
(custom material ranges available)
- Uncoiler with powered nip arm and telescoping peeler table for faster coil thread uptimes utilization
- Pre-Punch or Post-Punch available
- Post-cut line configuration to reduce part flare
- Pre-cut line configuration available
- Rollformers include with Heavy Duty Cast Stands
- D2 Roller Die Tooling
- Splice Plate/Stiffener combination tooling to eliminate offline cut process for short splice plate lengths
- Flying cutoff available for increased throughput and increased profile tolerances