& SLITTING LINES
Cut-To-Length / Slitting Lines
Trim shop efficiency and throughput goals can be achieved with the help of an ASC Cut-To-Length / Slitting Line.
These stand-alone systems allow customers to run their panel lines continuously without taking time away to cut or slit trim blanks.
Material costs are reduced because customers can purchase coiled steel in standard widths. There is no need to use a third-party service to slit coil to width or cut sheets to length for trim production.
ASC offers the following three models:
On the new ALPHA SERIES the slitting pass is located in front of the electro-mechanical Shear (in direction of flow). The Slitter pass on the Advantage and Select Series are located behind the shear (in direction of flow).
Depending on your application we will offer you the best product line to meet your needs and budget. Add value to your trim shop with an ASC Cut-to-Length / Slitting Line.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- 10 or 20K Single Arm Uncoiler with powered pay off
- Coil car available as option
- Individual entry guide setup for accurate feed-in
- Slitter with (5) sets of slitting knives (standard, max 9)
- Location Slitting Pass:
ALPHA SERIES: In front of shear (Direction of flow), no rubber support/drive rings
ADVANTAGE & SELECT: Exit end with rubber support rings
- Up to 20,22 or 24 -gauge steel capacity depending on product line
- All cut to length / slitting lines use standard parts found on ASC rollforming equipment
- No special foundation required