THE ALPHA SERIES
A PERFECT BALANCE OF
SUPERIOR QUALITY - PERFORMANCE - AFFORDABILITY
The ALPHA SERIES ™ is a new revolutionary Panel Rollforming Line designed with a perfect balance of Superior Quality, Performance and Affordability.
DUAL HEIGHT PRE-CUT
The ALPHA Rollformer is the only one in its class featuring Heavy Duty Cast Stands together with Precision Machined Cast Bearing Blocks which are designed, manufactured, and built in our state of the art manufacturing facility in Spokane, Washington.
The close coupled ALPHA Pre-Cut Front-End also delivers brand new features to improve your productivity and minimize the equipment footprint of a Pre-cut Panel line! The optional Slitter pass and Belt Conveyor allow the economic production of Flat Sheets and Trim Blanks - both exiting the line at a convenient height of approx 30"!
The ALPHA SERIES is also available as a Post-cut line featuring our rugged hydraulic post-cut shear with profiled shear blades and is located on the exit end of the rollformer base. This set up allows you to run shorter panels down to length of a couples inches.
These and many other high quality features put the ALPHA SERIES above any other Entry Level Rollforming Line on the market!
ALPHA SERIES - SINGLE HEIGHT POST-CUT
ALPHA SERIES™ - PICTURE GALLERY
SINGLE HEIGHT (1 PROFILE)
DUAL HEIGHT (2 PROFILES)
Features & Options:
- Single Height or Dual Height Rollformer
- Available as Pre-cut or Post-cut line
- Powered hydraulic uncoiler for smoother payoff, optional coil car
- Rollformer feat. Cast Stands & Cast Bearing Blocks manufactured inhouse
- Absolute measurement on micrometer dials for precise adjustments
- 4150 through-hardened roller die tooling on 3-in diameter shafts
4150 Annealed or D2 Tooling available as option.
- Chain Drive System (Pass-to-Pass)
- Single Height Rollformer Base prepared for Dual Height conversion
- Electro-Mechanical Pre-cut shear incl. ASC Hump Table with variable speed feed roll eliminating pre-cut conveyor. Footprint only 42ft!
- Hydraulic Post-cut Shear with profiled shear blades, min. Part Length 6"!
- No special foundation required
- Plug-and-play electrics for faster installation and startup
- OSHA compliant safety guarding!
ASC Multi-Batch Touchscreen controller with the following standard options:
1) Intele-Key: Numeric Keypad to simplify input of length
2) Intele-Edit: Tool keypad allowing copy/paste, move up/down to edit a cut list
3) Intele-Stick: 4 position joystick to perform the majority in manual tasks need for machine operation
4) Intele-Coil: Coil calculator to estimate the weight or linear footage of a coil
5) USB Data Transfer via USB-Stick to import/Export work orders, cut lists, machine settings & data logs to csv-files
- Controller upgrade for FTP Up/Download, Access to Production Data & Coil Consumption, Remote Access capability for fast Technical Support (Internet connection required)
- Slitter Pass (in front of Pre-Cut Shear) & Belt Conveyor System (located on rollformer base)
Allows the transport flat sheets and trim blanks underneath the roller die tooling (Patent application in process). Trim and flat sheets exit rollformer base at convenient height of approx 30".
- Side transfer conveyor systems, powered or non-powered
Most common profiles for the Alpha Series:
- AG Panel
- R Panel and PBR Panel
- 5V Panel
- Standing Seam
- U/M Panel
- RW/AW Panel
Are you also looking for a Panel Stacker, Uncoiler, Upender or other accessories then please click here
What's the right rollformer for me? Single Height, Dual Height or Subplated? Pre-Cut or Post-Cut?